Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Sophisiticated Southern Dining"

My act to build kindness for last Friday was twofold. My wife has been wanting to go to this fine dining restaurant in Franklin called Red Pony. I grew up just outside of Franklin and had never heard of it, so I thought that I'd do some research on the place to have idea of the cost and what type of food they serve. When I searched "red pony" in Google, the restaurant listing was the second one on the page. With the website experience I have (I was an e-commerce director for 2 years), I know how good that is. Unfortunately, this was the listing that came up:
Now, I'm not a very good speller, but Sophisiticated Southern Dining stood out to me right away. Isn't dining supposed to have 2 N's?! Just kidding, kind of. Seriously though, whoever created the meta tags for the Red Pony's website misspelled Sophisiticated... and maybe it's just me, but that isn't very sophisticated.

So as one of the folds from my twofold act to build kindness, I emailed info@redponyrestaurant.com and gently told them about the error. They still haven't written me back and it hasn't been changed yet, but at least someone is aware.

As the other act from my twofold kindness, I took my wife to the Red Pony. I'm not going to tell you how much the meal cost, but it was very good. If you're the type of person that really enjoys good food, I'd most definitely recommend the Red Pony Restaurant. This is where Jen and I sat.

No comments:

Post a Comment