Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today I'm Official!

I now own the web address BuildKindness.com! At any point in the future if someone types this address into a web browser, they will be automatically forwarded to this blog. The question is, why would someone think to type this address into a web browser? I'm one step ahead of you. I ordered business cards! I got them for free at VistaPrint.com and they came in today.

The idea is that when I do an act of kindness, I hand out one of these cards. Hopefully, the recipient of the kind act will come to the blog and read the post about my experience helping them. Maybe they'll even spread the word and others will come to the blog. The more visitors we get, the more comments will be made, the more a unique community of people inspired to do kind things will form.

The objective is to BUILD KINDNESS. Get it?! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment